25th September 2018
Airfield Estate, Dublin
Tel: 01 8460020
- Date: 25th September 2018
- Time: 16:00–19:00hrs (registration 15:30hrs)
- Venue: Airfield Estate Dublin
- Seminar: Presentations, Panel Discussion, Q&A
- Supplier Showcase: Networking, Food & Drink
- Registration: Click HERE for Non-Chef / Industry Registration
The event will highlight the demands of the industry to make the sector more sustainable and environmentally friendly via practical examples and case studies, exploring how suppliers can support these aims and showcase existing products and services that support industry sustainability.
This event will focus on the following core themes:
- Sustainable Sourcing
- Tackling Waste – Food & Packaging
- Achieving Efficiencies
Key outcomes will be raised awareness among chefs and suppliers on reducing environmental impacts, practical examples of how to achieve this and a directory of products and services that can assist.
The Seminar will be followed by a Supplier Showcase wherein IFSA members with a product or service that helps make the industry more sustainable will have the opportunity to showcase their innovation on the day.
- Bluebell Falls Goats Cheese
- Bunzl McLaughlin
- College Group
- E Flahavan & Sons
- Hoshizaki UK
- REL Group
- The Noel Group
- Trinity Hospitality
Supplier Showcase Opportunity
- Package Price: €250 + VAT
- Includes: Showcase Space, 2 Delegate Passes
- Deadline to Apply: 10th August 2018
- How to Apply: Application Form
*This offer is eligible for IFSA Members ONLY.
Please Note: Limited number of spaces.
Showcase opportunities are by application only.
Showcase opportunity is exclusive to products/services which provide genuine contribution to achieving sustainability within the industry.